• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb wc-872 powder

Haveing sold the BMGs I have a keg that is just about full I'll sell if anybody is interested. The only problem is shipping is gonna be more than the stuff is worth......... If you can get to Wyoming I'd let it go for $40 though

The Hazmat ($22.50,we should be working to elliminate that PITA!!) is the problem with powder and primers. I would also have to find a cirtified shipper to send it + pay the actual shipping charges. These days my BS tolorance will not allow me to go this route.

I'm in Casper and would be willing to drive a little ways if I can fit it into a scouting mission.

Last edited:
I fully understand about the BS meter, I wish i was hunting in montana this year but looks like its going to be new mexico. I am thinking about a vacation. maybe yellowstone, am i getting warm? lightbulb

Yellowstone is a beautiful place in the spring
fing02.gif
. To get there you would pass right through Casper, heck I would even throw in a guilded tour of the park. From a red-necks perspective of coarse.

DSC00803.JPG

DSC00879.JPG

DSC00583.JPG

DSC00756.JPG

Last edited:
This would be my Theard trip to yellowstone, my wife would live there if I would get a job there, even if it was picking up trash hahaha. Thanks for the offer for the redneck tour, all oklahoma has is wind so if you ever come here you will need to oil up your scope knobs because they will get a work out. Are you a elk hunter? from what i have been reading looks like they need to open up a season on wolves. gun)

OK so you guide me :D only been in Yellowstone once...so far.
Elk and Moose I'd rather get a photo of as they are just too big to throw over my shoulder and haul out.... prairie dogs, speed goats and deer(both whitetails and Mulies) get most of my attention.
Wind is no stranger to a Wyoming resident and nor are the wolves these days. A rancher not far outa Casper has already had a run in with wolves. Protecting a preditor has always been a bad idea IMHO!!!
Give me a haller if you get up this way and I'll let you know if I still have the Keg of WC-872.
WC-872 takes a BIG case.Just out of curiosity what are you loading?

Im thinking about a 50 cal and would like to try wc-872 in my 338, its an improved version of the edge. I am trying some wc-860 that i have had forever, it shoots good but is durty and looks like pressure is going to hit before the case is full. I can poor 118 grains in it. Do you think wc-872 has a chance? I like to call them pasture poodles, shot some two week ago. I take to many guns to shoot them, To much packing and unpacking but its fun and there is nothing better to hone your skills then long range poodles.

Recent Posts