• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: remington sendero 30-06

I could be mistaken but I don't think any sendero came in .30-06, I know for a fact that the SF did not, and we know the SF II currently does not.

The calibers that the original Sendero from the early 90's offered were .25-06, .270 Win., 7mm Rem. Mag. and .300 Win. Mag. I've dealt with those personally and if there was an .06, it's news to me.

Maybe someone will come in here and correct me, I'm always open to learning something new :)

Wtb Remington 700 Sendero 30-06

SNIPERVLS- i have remington catalogs going back a ways ; but not that far. a call to remington in the morning should clear it up. i can find the 25-06 and 270 senderos used on various forums. but a i can't find any in 30-06. so you may be right. my recollection is that they made them in 30-06 for a short time around 1995. and at that time i could not figure out why someone would want one in a 30-06 over a 300 win. for hunting. if you want 30-06 performance just load the 300 down , right. my 300's all have muzzle brakes and they are not allowed in the 500 yard match i shoot . so i was going to try to find a 30-06 to shoot in them. thanks. roninflag

roninflag,,,,,,,if ya strike out in findin an 06,,,,,look for the 300 SAUM!!!! The 300 SAUM has the performance the 06 and then some!!!! I have the baby 3 mag Sendero SF NIB,,,,buy sorry,,,,not for sale!!!! I missin only 3 of the Sendero SF (first run) for my collection,,,,(270 Win,,,,7MM SAUM,,,,and the 338 RUM)!!!! I had my hands on the 270 Win once,,,,,didn't buy,,,,,,,replaced a pair of knee caps,,,,,,,caused by kickin myself is the arsch!!!!! OOPS,,,,,sorry for steering of track a bit,,,,hope ya find yer Remy!!!! A friend with a whole lotta Remy's is a friend of envy!!!
Gutter

Remington 7 Rum

Have A Rem Sen 7 Rum fired mybe 75 times With Leupold Vxiii 8.5-24-50 Target With 3 Boxes Of Shells In Exc. 99% 1799.00 Obo

Last edited: