• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 4.5-14x50 Long Range

TheHardWay

I'm looking to buy a Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x50 Long Range scope. 30mm tube, target knobs. I am flexible on reticle type (target dot or duplex) and finish (silver or matte). As far I know, they don't make this particular combination in a scope any more.
Whatchya got? Anyone willing to separate with theirs? gun)

I have a mk4 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle illuminated for sale. Just posted it today. I'm asking 1050.00 OBO

Thread listed: WTS Schmidt & bender summit and Leupold m-4

I have a new one with the CDS knob on it, but they don't make it in a true target knob configuration anymore. You could always get a new on without and external adjustments and send it to them to have the target knobs put on. Just a thought. PM me if you're interested in the CDS or a regular non-target one.

Mac

I have one in a 40mm with a B&C reticle. I sent it to leupold for a tall elevation turret, but now I wish I hadnt. If you are still looking and are interested I am willing to sell mine and ill just get a new one.

Thanks everyone. I ended up buying a VX3 4.5-14x50 LR with B&C reticle to hold me over until I can find what I want. I've never used the B&C before, so I will will have to see how I like it. If I don't perhaps I can make a deal with someone.