With respect…let’s give “Admin” a much needed break.

Deputy819

Brothers & Sisters,

I know we are ALL "fired up"…politically speaking, and that's great, but more often than not things are being said on here that really shouldn't and the end result is simply the deletion of the thread. That has happened quite a bit here lately. Let's do a better job of policing ourselves so Admin doesn't have to. With respect….let's give 'em a break. 👍

Once again….let's give Admin a MUCH NEEDED break concerning "politics". The below thread got locked after 2 pages. I know this is the "General Discussion" forum, but it's CLEAR that @ADMIN does not want this kind of content on their site. Let's be respectful of that.

Brothers & Sisters,

I know we are ALL "fired up"…politically speaking, and that's great, but more often than not things are being said on here that really shouldn't and the end result is simply the deletion of the thread. That has happened quite a bit here lately. Let's do a better job of policing ourselves so Admin doesn't have to. With respect….let's give 'em a break. 👍
Once again….let's give Admin a MUCH NEEDED break concerning "politics". The below thread got locked after 2 pages. I know this is the "General Discussion" forum, but it's CLEAR that @ADMIN does not want this kind of content on their site. Let's be respectful of that.

Well said, Brother! @Chris, thank you for the clean-up action in aisle one; I know you are closely monitoring another thread by the same accuser.