• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester 1300 slug Gun, rifled barrel, 3" mag, BEAUTIFUL tack driver

JBoudreaux

Winchester 1300 slug Gun, rifled barrel, 3" mag, BEAUTIFUL tack driver *$450 SHIPPED*

For sale is a winchester model 1300 slug gun with rifled barrel and fiber optic sights. It is in NEAR FLAWLESS condition! There isn't a spec of rust and the blued is 100% on the barrel and the receiver. I take pride in ensuring the beauty of my firearms.

Mounted to the gun is a Nikko Stirling Gameking 3.5-10x44 Illuminated LRX AO scope. It also comes with a slip-on limbsavor. The gun will be shipped with all original parts, including the original butt pad and the fiber optic sights (as you can see from the photos, the rear sight has been removed to allow scope placement).

As is, this rig is zeroed in at 100 yards and is capable of sub 1-inch groups at 100 yards. I have shot 3 1-inch groups with 2 3/4' winchester partition golds and I know it is capable of more. I bought this firearm brand new 19 months ago, and only shot around 30 rounds through it, including sight-in. I do love this gun. It has impressed me in both power and accuracy, and I am hesitant to sell it, but I would like to get a rifle, as rifles are a more conventional and applicable choice for Southern hunting. I also have 4 boxes of slugs for sale as well. Including: 2 boxes of 2 3/4 Winchester Partition Golds, 1 box of 2 3/4 federal tipped expanders, and 1 box of 2 3/4 remington corelokt ultras. The Winchester Partitions are of the same lot number as the slugs with which the 1 inch groups were shot.

SHIPPING and RETURN POLICY: This gun will be shipped from my local FFL dealer within 48 hours after received full payment and verification of FFL of receiving address. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. All sales are final. Sorry, but no refunds/ returns are accepted.

Thank you for looking!!

Please email me at [email protected] for any questions.

DSCF0958.jpg

DSCF0566-1.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0944.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in this gun, if available, contact me,
Thanks, Dell Staton

gun)are you the J.Boudreaux from Boonsboro? and is the gun still for sale?

Sorry for the delay. I haven't been on this forum in a long time. The gun is still for sale. Asking $465 with ammo included. I am from South Louisiana.