Win a Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50 Riflescope - LRH Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Entry is extremely quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address.

THE PRIZE

Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50 Riflescope including a Huskemaw Dual-Stack Custom RFBC Turret

Husk-1.jpg

dualstack-1.jpg

Dual-Stack Turret can be used to get two revolutions and 40 MOA of total adjustment as shown above.
dualstack-2.jpg

Dual-Stack Turret can be used for two different elevations or two different loads, etc.

1 Winner

Street Value - $1579

Prize Donor:

Husk-Logo.jpg

www.huskemawoptics.com

The Huskemaw 5-20 Rifle Scope is the most advanced Ballistic Compensating rifle scope available. With technical advancements like True BC, the Rapid Field Ballistic Compensator and our simple yet powerful Hunt Smart range finding and windage compensating reticle. The 30mm main tube, 50mm objective lens, and side focus parallax correction dial make the 5-20 LR scope an outstanding choice for both varmint hunters and target shooters. It also includes special features for the big game hunter. Ballistic compensation and parallax adjustments are easily made without breaking shooting position, and the 50mm objective lens creates a bright, clear image for high magnification and low light use.

Long Range Precision

Our ballistic compensation technology is the first to accurately determine the drag model and ballistic coefficient (BC) for your bullet in your system. The 5-20 is the first rifle scope built specifically to take advantage of a long range hunting situation, and it is the first and only scope with our patent pending windage compensation technology - anyone shooting at extended to long-range distances in hunting conditions, without windage compensation is just guessing.

Lifetime of Durability

The Huskemaw rifle scopes come with a lifetime warranty and the heavy duty construction tubes are waterproof and shockproof. Huskemaws are designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and durable enough to handle any impacts. Planning a hunt in some of the most extreme conditions? No problem!

High Image Quality

Most scope manufacturers hype the light transmission lens coatings, and overall image quality to try to differentiate their high-end products from their low-end offerings. We designed the optical system and the coating specifications to compete with the best, and with the Huskemaw 5-20, you have a scope that compensates for your systems Ballistic Profile, not one reticle that's supposed to fit all trajectories. For each customer, we build a Custom RFBC Turret that precisely compensates for your load's bullet drop and windage.

Technical Innovation

Our rifle scope was designed and built by hunters for hunters. Our philosophy dictated a rugged construction of the highest quality, along with real improvements that double the effective range over any competing product. It all adds up as the best rifle scope for long range or precision hunting, backed by a Lifetime Warranty.

Last edited:
Re: Win a Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x56 Riflescope - LRH Give Away Contest

I'm in! It would be so cool to win this!

CONTEST RULES

US SHIPPING ONLY

• Contest entries must be in by November 14th at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.

It says it's for the Legacy shooting bench again. Just FYI.

Does this count me in? The link to enter points to the shooting table which I already entered for.

You guys were too quick. I hadn't quite updated the CLICK HERE TO ENTER link. It's correct now. Enter again please.

Well, it looks like a great deal, and it would make a nice consolation prize for all the pain and hassle since I was in a car accident. Thanks.
Also, the guys on the forum have been great at giving me advice and helping to keep me from getting too depressed. Thanks to all of them too.

Gotta play to win! I'm in, thanks!

I'm in!

It would be exciting to win this. I would have to get a rifle thats worthy of it however. Lol. Im ingun)

Status
Not open for further replies.