Who needs a Defiance action for a smoking hot price?

Colin78

Just gauging interest in Defiance actions….. This is not a sales post as I'm not set up as a site sponsor YET. Just seeing if there is enough of a market to warrant the expense.

If you would be interested in a Defiance action well below market price, please reply or send me a message. I don't want to post prices since I'm not a sponsor yet.

A niche that's missing would be someone willing to get them to do limited runs of the actions that were on the periphery. Lord knows I wish I'd of had more money to stack their model seven clones and a few of the three position crf actions.

Definitely not intereseted...
200w (26).gif

Some dealers aren't exactly excited about current relationships with Defiance.
Beck is selling direct, the gigantic price increases a while back etc.
I don't know the entire story of course.
But I wonder if those same dealers and builders may recommend another brand in the future?
I like and use them, don't get me wrong.

Haha yes sir. I can't post prices as I'm not a site sponsor and don't want to offend any of the folks that are. If there is enough interest I will sign up and then be able to post some pricing. But also, some of the prices I can't post due to minimum advertised price restrictions from the manufacturer. I'll send you a private message.

Hey folks, someone pointed out that currently on the Defiance website, under ready to ship actions, they have lots of actions on sale…..for cheaper than they sell to us dealers. Kinda crappy for us, how are we supposed to sell there products when they sell to the public cheaper than they sell to me. I'll be calling them Monday. But for now if your looking for a Defiance, go see if it's on sale on there website. Some I can still save you a little money but some less than I pay for them. While it's frustrating to me, I do have a full time job and just do this as a hobby and side hustle and to help other working folks like myself out. So go take advantage of that sale. And when it's over come see me.

If you're in the market for a Zermatt action I can help with those too.