Which Scope on Which Rifle?

Combatpreacher

OK, I have 3 rifles and 3 scopes. Not sure which combo to do on each one. All of these are 30mm rings and scopes. I'm listing the 3 rifles and then the 3 scopes...what would you do?

Rifle #1 is a Peirce Custom in 338 win mag, Manners EH2 Stock, Jewel Trigger, with Talley Lightweight Mount/Rings. 24" spiral fluted barrel, weight about 7.5lbs.

Rifle #2 is a Semi-custom Remington 700 in 243 win, B&C Stock, Timney Trigger, with Talley Lightweight Mount/Rings. 22" medium barrel, weight about 7.8lbs

Rifle #3 is a Remington 700 5R in 308 win, Manners T2 Stock, Timney Trigger, with Leupold Mark 4 rings and 20moa base. 20" threaded heavy barrel, weight about 10.5lbs

Scope #1 - Leica ER5 2.5x10x50
Scope #2 - Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 4.5x14x50
Scope #3 - Vortex Crossfire II 6.5x20x50

Very interested in what you guys think, Thanks

what are you hunting? most hunting can be easily satisfied with a 3-9x40 and even less. if you're wanting to shoot way out there and at very low light then you're ok with your first choice but that scope is getting pretty big.

what are you hunting? most hunting can be easily satisfied with a 3-9x40 and even less. if you're wanting to shoot way out there and at very low light then you're ok with your first choice but that scope is getting pretty big.
They are just what I have on hand. Ive got this weird thing about having scopes without rifles under them and it really stresses me out, LOL. So mostly its just using what i have. And your right... my favorite all time hunting scope was a Leupold VX-III in 2.5x8!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.