• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wheeler Accuracy Tikka T3 22-250

psdan000

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a beautiful Tikka T3 22-250 built by Wheeler Accuracy:
-New tikka T3 stainless action
-Broughton 5c 5.5 contour w/10 flutes, 14 twist @ 22"
-Factory laminate stock bedded
-Atlasworxs bottom metal, bolt shroud and bolt handle
-All metal cerakoted graphite black
-New trigger spring, set around 1 pound
Rifle has under 100 rounds fired (closer to 80) and is in perfect condition. Shoots in the .4's with factory hornady 50 grain v-max, its the only load I've tried. Rifle has only ever been on the bench, never fielded. Only flaw is a little brass rash on the side of the receiver, but nothing major. I'm selling this rifle because it deserves a better home, I have some other projects I'd like to finish and I do not shoot this enough to justify keeping it. Don't have to sell, but I figured I would put it on the market to see if there was any interest. I'm asking $1350 plus shipping for this sweet rifle. Much more was invested in this build, you won't be disappointed. I'm not really looking for anything particular in trade, but I'm not opposed to trade offers. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_3840
IMG_3838
IMG_3834
IMG_3831

Last edited:
Bump it Christmas is a coming........ now theres got to be some Special Boy or Girl that can lite matchs with this baby at 100 yds. Smiling just thinking about the wow factor this Hummer will provide thks !!!

Trade for custom 7mag on wby vanguard action? Like new, HS precision stock, shilen 24" barrel. Done by Dakota Custom Rifles in SD