What system, MOA or Mil, do you use?

Do you use MOA or MIL

• MIL

Votes: 277 27.2%
  • MOA

Votes: 741 72.8%

• Total voters

AtownBcat

Ok, so im really not looking for a debate on what system is better. The fact is, they both have good features and in the right hands can work equally well. I get the idea though that people like Arron Davidson(Not knocking AD at all just a observation based on the fact his LRF does not give corrections in MIL.) have the preception that only tatical guys use MIL. So I would like to see how many use each system.

I learned about mils in the Army, which I think are useful for all shooters. I use mils for big game hunting, its a good tool

Bro, did you vote for MOA? There is only two of us and I voted mil...that only leaves you...lol

Phoooey...

I use Moa/Moa and clicked on Mil. Disregard my vote......:)

I'm not a tactical person anyway. Sometimes tactless however.

I currently use both actually. I started with MOA & I understand MOA FAR better than MIL right now. I'm running MOA on my hunting rig & MIL/MIL on my "target" based rig, time will tell....

As stated, I think they will BOTH work just fine when utilized by competent shooters. The biggest issue I see myself having as of now is my hunting partner is a MOA shooter & with me playing with MILS it could be an issue calling dope or corrections... will definitely slow the process down.

I use moa. However I think that if someone were to master the MIL it could conceivably be a better field tool. But MOA is easier for me and I'll probably stick with that.

Im gonna have a hard time talking Davidson into a G7 LRF with MIL corrections if you guys dont vote!! (250 views...37 votes)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.