What is your preferred Optics Combination? (Range Finder, Binos, Rifle Optic, & Spotting Scope?

THE1LAF

I've been out of the game for a while now, & trying to get back in.

Growing up hunting Mule deer in central MT I didn't go out with more than my rifle, knife & granola bar. Binos stayed in the truck and all glassing was done with my 3x10 rifle scope. I found a Nikon Monarch Gold 1200 rangefinder on public land back in the early 2000's and still use it to date.. Man, ignorance is bliss.

I've spent the last ~18 months in podcast & youtube land, taking in everything with a grain of salt. It's a completely new world in ~15 years.
Now the standard optics list includes a spotting scope, binoculars, rangefinder, and rifle optic.
Eventually I'm looking to replace everything, I already downsized from my 300 WinMag and to a proper LH rifle, I have no regrets so far!
It's interesting to hear so many different perspectives from PRS & NRL Hunter competitors, long range hunting schools like Barbour Creek, optics mfg's, and smooth salesmen like the Gunwerks guys.

I fall back to an old default asking why I need a spotting scope when I have a 28x rifle optic, but I have never used one outside of a range setting in the past.
I understand the need for binos & range finder, but listen to glass compromises & expenses when trying to combine them & Gunwerks guys talk about beam divergence from the reticle the complications that can cause.

All my mental gymnastics lead me to think a quality set of 10x binos, Weapon mounted LRF zero'd to rifle optic(Vortex Impact 4000), & my March 4.5-28x52 Highmaster should cover all the bases..

Seeing as this is all from my desk at work, What have I failed to consider?
What is your preferred optics combination & why?

Thanks everyone.

Archery elk- Cabelas 12x32 pocket size binoculars, Leupold Full Draw RF (for angle compensation)
Rifle elk- Vortex 12x50 Razor HD, Sig Kilo 2400ABS RF (with ballistic software dialed in for the rifle), Nightforce NX8 4-32 rifle optic
Easter deer- 10x42 bino, misc rifle optics (shots are all under 200 yards so doesn't matter

I do not carry a spotting scope hunting.

3-18 or 4-20 scope, 10X Bino and a RF that is capable within your intended shooting distance. Cost is what you are willing to part with.

I would add a spotter and tripod to this list. Spotter would come along depending on hunting situation. In addition my personal preference is dialing scopes with a ballistic solver RF, I use the Revic BR4. Alternatively you can eliminate one item by using binos with a RF and ballistic solver built in.

20x60x85 spotting scope, 10 x50 binos, and rifle scopes are all over the place depending on caliber and intended use from 3x9 x40 to 5x25x56. I really like my 5x25x56 atacr and love my tangent 315m. As for range finder it's a vortex 3 or 4k I can't remember exactly.

My favorite LRH optics combo… Scope:ZCO420, RF:Revic BR4, Bino:Leica 8x40 Geovid, Spotting scope: Leupold 12x40x60 Roof prism. Honorable mentions for scopes: Nightforce ATACR 5x25, S&B 5x25x56.