What is it?

I am guessing yet another internet hoax. Did anyone think to photo the strange tracks?

In the mean time, I too will subscribe to the Michael Jackson theory.

Love it, cool stuff. Someone said seriously. Think of this, some person sitting in a lazyboy, wearing a star trek uniform and wearing a character mask, now look at the picture again. I guess ya just have to be a treky to notice this stuff. Jumbo cool other than that, Burt Gummer a personal hero of mine would recommend belt fed.

I forgot to mention something very serious. If you do see bigfoot do not shoot it. Things will get really bad if someone shoots one of my friends wearing a gilly suit, playing capture the flag. Im getting old and sitting still hiding is something I am still good at. I can see it now, look its a hairy bigfoot shoot it. Just me going back to camp for a glass of brandy before I turn in for the night!

I forgot to mention something very serious. If you do see bigfoot do not shoot it. Things will get really bad if someone shoots one of my friends wearing a gilly suit, playing capture the flag. Im getting old and sitting still hiding is something I am still good at. I can see it now, look its a hairy bigfoot shoot it. Just me going back to camp for a glass of brandy before I turn in for the night!

Hahaha!!! Better make sure you wear some hunter orange threads in that guille suit!! Some idiot would want to go down in history as the first guy to kill a Sasquatch!

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of all bigfoot sightings are some yahoo like me wearing a gilly suit. I wish I had some dim light photos of the guys, we are 8ft. tall standing on a log and just melt into the shadows. Maybe some one has some pics. they can post. In Oregon it is a crimminal offense to shoot big foot. Some people take this to mean we're protecting it, the law is meant to protect jokers in an ape costume and people like many of us who are having fun in the woods, paint ball sports are now out numbering capture the flag by the thousands. -- some of us do have some eerie campfire storys that are real, and they do get better every time they are told.

I tried a bit if image processing on the posted photo to show the facial features better. I think it looks somewhat like the face of a boxer dog holding something in it's mouth, perhaps a piece of skin from some other critter. The eyes are complely overexposed from retroreflection from the infrared illuminator in the camera. My impression is it may be running and making a sharp turn to it's left. If it's not that I don't have a clue. Of course it could be some photoshop users idea of a joke.

Contemplating that this beast may be real doesn't scare me nearly as much as knowing that Michael Jackson was real. This might be someone's pet. The photo doesn't give much information about the image scale. The original poster ought to be able to determine how big this critter was. Another question, is the IR illuminator on the camera mounted a few inches above the camera lens? If not, where?

th_alabama_enh.png

My image processing only adjusted the brightness and contrast. I didn't adjust any indiviual pixels or do anyting to make pixels interact like shapening or blurring. .

Last edited:
This critter has been captured twice i think....
If you go on YouTube and goto NVTV(I think)
You will eventually see this pic....then rummage thru some more for the same critter sneaking up on a moose...... definitely an odd critter........
As to Bigfoot in Oregon versus guys in gilo-suits.....
There's a pic posted on site already of a real critter....and if you go on the NVTV you can pull up lots of oregon Bigfoot stories....
And one of a guy in Medford area that was attacked and had his arm bit off.....incredible story.....i have played in a lot of forest around the state.....some pretty nasty stuff.....one place...a guy from Portland was taking illegals from Burnside st to a small place near out hunting area and killing them.....and a guy took his girlfriend there and did rhe same........there was always weird things happening in our camp area........

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.