What is it?

OneShot0351

122110166_photobucket_19539_.jpg

Taken in Alabama. odd tracks were found, camera was put up to see what it was, camera broke after the picture was taken.

All seriousness. It was even talked about on a local radio station. Glowing eyes?! Closest thing I've got is dim flashlights in a football helment with shoulder pads but still the skinny arms ghost white size n heead shape. As far as in the woods after dark I walk outta the woods full clip extra rounds in pocket and easy accesable Ka bar machete

What did the tracks look like I wonder? Be damned if I went there ever again, no matter how much heat I was packing!!!!

that seriously creeps me out a little. sure your not just messing with us. you should go sit out one night with a steak a tommy gun and maybe some trip wires around. then get back to us...

I really like the Michael Jackson theory.
Gosh, that made me laugh so f.......ing hard. I am still laughing, like 7 minutes later!!!
JUDD: That was a good one!!!:D:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts