Went to hunt elk and got this Beauty Buck

I just saw you're in Canada. It would be strange to find whitetail where we hunt elk. Very nice deer, awesome mass and tallest eyeguards on a whitetail I've ever seen. Congratulations, on a beautiful deer.
2B691B2C-1D5A-4874-B8C6-3C1E3782BC54.jpeg
These ones were 10".

Canada deer fool me on score, because of their immense body size.
He's 150+ I have no doubt.
Beam and tine length look great, mass o'plenty and width, with long brows and a little extra for a bonus.
I love a big 8!!
My body tells me this morning he was heavy and he was. We drug him approx 400 yards.
They don't slide as easy with out the snow on the ground haha
We drug him whole because we didn't want to disturb our elk area

I'm in the boat of, he's shoulder mount worthy regardless of him scoring over 160".

Think about how many people hunt whitetail that never break 130", and that includes 10 pointers and 12 pointers. You not only did that, but you did it with an 8 point.

That's exactly how it was put to me when I shot my 142" 8 point, he's the only shoulder mount I currently have.

Attachments

• IMG_7512.jpeg
    IMG_7512.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm in the boat of, he's shoulder mount worthy regardless of him scoring over 160".

Think about how many people hunt whitetail that never break 130", and that includes 10 pointers and 12 pointers. You not only did that, but you did it with an 8 point.

That's exactly how it was put to me when I shot my 142" 8 point, he's the only shoulder mount I currently have.
He's awesome 👍

Recent Posts