• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy Weatherby Mark V 9 lug stock

Rusty85

Looking for a Bell and Carlson or similar Weatherby Mark V 9 lug stock, sporter barrel channel. Color doesn't matter. Checking here before I order a new one.
Thanks

Looking for a Bell and Carlson or similar Weatherby Mark V 9 lug stock, sporter barrel channel. Color doesn't matter. Checking here before I order a new one.
Thanks
I have one off the dangerous game rifle 9 lug its black

Still looking

I had a Weatherby Mark V bedded and free-floated by a well known gunsmith to address accuracy issues. The rifle still didn't shoot up to par so I returned it to Weatherby for the 3rd time. Weatherby said that free-floating was not their direction for accuracy and that the stock was now beyond repair. They did, however, offer me a "2nd" wood stock and set the rifle up again. The stock looked much better than I expected, and the price was much less than a 1st run stock.

Just a thought.

I had a Weatherby Mark V bedded and free-floated by a well known gunsmith to address accuracy issues. The rifle still didn't shoot up to par so I returned it to Weatherby for the 3rd time. Weatherby said that free-floating was not their direction for accuracy and that the stock was now beyond repair. They did, however, offer me a "2nd" wood stock and set the rifle up again. The stock looked much better than I expected, and the price was much less than a 1st run stock.

Just a thought.
The rifle currently sits in a cheap plastic stock and that's why I'm upgrading it.

;) Just dig in your pocket and get a B&C stock from their website. I have put them on a couple of mine, a 240 and a 257, both West German actions.
IMG_1340.jpeg