• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: Weatherby Fan

Sealesniper

I sold a set of Kahles Binos to Weatherby Fan. Great communication. He is right on the Canadian Border so his money Order was from a Canadian Bank. Weatherby Fan communicated well with me when my bank said they could not verify funds (international money order), and that it could take 6-8 weeks to know if the funds were good. He said he would just send me cash if need be, or I could wait for funds to clear before I shipped. I did wait about 10 days but since communication was so good and I had no reason not to think the funds were good, I shipped binos anyway. Don continues to be in communication with me to ensure all is fine. Money Order has not been returned, but my bank amazingly says it could be into early September before we can be "Sure" all is good. Sorry for the long sermon but the end result is this. Don is straight up HONEST. Deal with him in confidence. I have no doubt if there was an issue that he would not bend over backwards to make it right, but also prety sure all is good.

UPDATE: As expected, zero issues with the international money order, just was delayed through my bank. Don is good to go and I would not hesitate to buy or sell with him. Deal with him in confidence.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.