Want to rent or buy: .238" pilot bushing for a PTG non-carbide reamer

BallisticsGuy

If anyone has one, I'd like to rent it or purchase it from you. I'll offer $20 to rent it and pay shipping both ways. I'll need it for about 2 weeks. Shipping will be to California. If you're willing to sell it, that's fine, LMK what you need out of it. They're like 12 bucks retail but I'm willing to pay a slight premium since you have it and I don't and time is a factor.

If you have one in .2380 that's definitely needed. If you also have one in .2382 and or .2384 I'd like to try those as well. I checked and a .239" gauge won't make it into the bore but just a little way. A .238" gauge makes it all the way through the bore. A .237" gauge feels just a little loose and my .236" pilot is discernibly loose.

If it's damaged or lost during our use I'll replace it and you keep the rental cost. Just can't wait the 3-4 weeks for PTG to make one for me. PM with paypal addy or other payment details if you have one.

Is the bore that big? That's huge. Have you considered sending the barrel back.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts