• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Vortex Radian Carbon Ball Head Tripod

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have a NEW IN THE BOX -never opened! **Reduced**
VORTEX RADIAN™ CARBON FIBER TRIPOD + BALL HEAD
As some of you know me I at one time would purchase (3) of everything. One for Jill, one for her father and one for me. We bought this for Bill a few months back for his birthday and he is no longer hunting or shooting due to age and health issues. Selling this very good and NEW Tripod for $775.00 NOW $650!!!!!!!!! shipped to Continual US. **OBO* Make offer. This is my Father in Law's tripod.

Look at the AAAAA reviews for the Tripod. Super sturdy. If you are PRS or a SERIOUS hunter everyone uses a TriPOD. This Tripod is ROCK SOLID. Check out all the UTubers on the internet. It can adjust to any configuration that your heart desires! (and you can shoot comfortably). Works GREAT with a Spotting scope or Binos!
YOU NEED THIS - PRS Competition, Hunting PD /Chucks to Elk, Moose, Caraboooo, Wolves.
Lions, Tigers and BEARS O MY!
Best on the market.

• UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
  • FULLY TRANSFERABLE
  • NO RECEIPT NEEDED
These pictures are of our Radian that we use, Scope, Bags, Death Grip, Rifle not included. The one we have for sale is in NIB and never opened.
Payment : PayPal F&F, Zelle, Check, MO.

Any questions please PM us and as always if we can help you out with anything else please let us know!
IF YOU NEED SOMETHING ELSE MAYBE WE CAN SWEETEN THE DEAL UP!

Radian Carbon Tripod + Ball Head

Radian Carbon Tripod + Ball Head
vortexoptics.com

Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Radian1.jpg
    Radian1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Radian2.jpg
    Radian2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Radian3.jpg
    Radian3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Vortex Carbon Len.jpg
    Vortex Carbon Len.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Vortex Carbon Len1.jpg
    Vortex Carbon Len1.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 116

Last edited:
Need to sell
Jill's mom has terminal cancer. It is the third time she had cancer in the past 8 years. She beat it twice, but now it is back again.
Could use the money since the Tripod& Ball head is NIB and not being used. I already lowered $150 than we paid. MAKE OFFER.
It's a GREAT Tripod. I use the same one all the time.
Thanks
Len & Jill

We already have this GREAT Tripod at a LOW Price. If you can find it at a lower price shipped with Taxes let us know and we will beat the price!!!!
We have to sell this for Jill's Dad. Jill's mom has terminal cancer and can leave us any day. Would like to get some money for Jill's dad to pay for Medical bills.
Thanks much and God Bless!
Len & Jill

Recent Posts