Video - Andy Backus recommends this 6-piece Sitka Gear clothing system for western hunting.

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member

I've been personally using and selling Sitka Gear clothing now for quite a while. One great thing about Sitka Gear is that it is a full, mature product line so there are lots of great options to choose from. With so many options it can get a little confusing to put together the right system for you.

In this video I explain 6 key pieces that work together very well for western hunting. Use them as a starting point and adjust from there based on your hunting style, terrain, weather, etc.

If you have any questions or would like some help putting together the right Sitka system for you give me a call or an email. l'm glad to help.

Andy Backus
(920) 376-2010
[email protected]
http://www.longrangehunting.com/store/sitka-gear-clothing.html

I like everything but the Cloudburst rain parka and Kelvin Down Hoodie. They need to be longer so you can actually sit on the back, bottom and mainly to protect your butt when walking of standing in very cold weather.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.