Video - 2751 yard practice with the new Defensive Edge LRKM Rifle

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCMfTZuWB8&feature=plcp]2751 YARD PRACTICE WITH 338 EDGE + P , LRKM RIFLE - YouTube[/ame]

That was great shooting, and great reasoning for long range shooting. With all the people out there shooting that are happy just putting bullets on the target at 100 yard and being happy. It makes me feel very comfortable to know I and good to 1K. If its anything less its not of a question. Can't imagine being comfortable to almost 3K.

Thanks for posting the video... And thanks for addressing the average pressure over the elevation. I would've been thinking my dope, bc, velocity, scope clicks, etc. was off.

Of all the LR shots I have seen I think that one is my favorite, and there wasn't even an animal in the picture. The smile on my face just kept getting bigger and bigger the longer I had to wait for the impact after the trigger pull! And then they are both dead center! 5 SECONDS TOF! AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing guys!

Scot E.

When I click on the video, the audio is fine, but the video washes out to white!! What wrong with my settings??

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.