• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Various Dies

LeddSlinger

Cleaning and organizing the reloading room and have some dies I no longer need. Whidden, Redding, Lyman, RCBS.
All prices include shipping via Priority Mail.

#1: Whidden 300 Norma Magnum Improved (35 deg) Hydraulic Form die. This will work with chambers close to Alex Wheeler’s 300 NMI design dimensions. Works great and has a bunch of extra o-rings. I actually made a detailed video describing good tips and tricks on using this die. Link to the video below and this is the actual die in the video. Forms cases nearly as good as the first firing so your actual first firing is more like a second firing in the forming process. So this will save you a lot of powder, bullets, and primers as a precursor to fire forming. Don’t need anymore because I have more cases formed than I’ll ever need. $150 shipped

#2: Lyman 300 Win Mag FL die set. Really good dies. The rings have plier scars and box has writing on it, all from a previous owner I got them from, but the dies are perfect! Have produced a lot of ammo with these that shot 1/2 MOA or less. No longer have a 300 WM so no need for them. $50 shipped.

#3: Brand New 22 Nosler Redding Type S bushing 3 die set. I was gonna use these for a custom build on a 20 caliber version of the 22 Nosler but things never panned out. Brand new and never used. $150 shipped.

#4: Redding 358 Norma Magnum FL die set.
Dies are in great shape and produce very accurate ammo. There is an extra expander ball and the sizing die has a different style ring. Rings have a little bit of plier scars. No longer have a 358 NM so no need for them. $60 shipped.

#5: Redding 22 PPC Type S bushing neck sizer die “D8”.
Die is missing decapping pin, but the stem and pin holder is there. Otherwise in excellent shape. Somehow wound up with two of these dies so selling one. $50 shipped

IMG_7725.jpeg
IMG_7726.jpeg