• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Unfired Springfield Model 2020 Waypoint 7mm Rem Mag-Looking for trade for Left Handed Rifle

RugerHawg413

Good Afternoon!
I have a unique trade opportunity for a brand new, unfired, Springfield Model 2020 Waypoint, 7mm Rem Mag, 24" carbon fiber barrel, with a TriggerTech trigger. Please see the link below for the rest of the details on the rifle itself.

I do love the way this rifle looks and feels. And my favorite caliber of all time is 7mm Rem Mag. So, I don't have to trade or sell it but, I shoot left-handed, so a left-handed bolt action fits my needs much better. I am looking to trade it for a left handed rifle. Open to Fierce, Browning X-Bolt, Weatherby Mark V, Tikka, or Cooper. If you have a left-handed rifle that you feel is on the same level as the Waypoint and the other brands I mention, then still feel free to PM me regarding it. Preferred Calibers-7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, .30-06, .300 Wby Mag, .270 Wby Mag, 6.5 PRC, .300 PRC, .308, or 6.5 CM.

Also, would be interested in a trade for a Seekins Havak PH2, Kimber Mountain Ascent, or Bergara Premier MgLite or MgMicro Lite, even though they are right handed, in one of the above-mentioned calibers.

I am much more interested in trading this rifle for a left-handed rifle then selling it. But, if you have a reasonable offer feel free to PM me regarding it.

I have attached two pictures of the rifle below with my username written on a piece of paper next to it. If you want to see more pictures then I will be happy to provide them, just PM me.

Thank you very much and please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Attachments

• 20240721_115126.jpg
    20240721_115126.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20240721_115132.jpg
    20240721_115132.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Didn't realize that I couldn't edit the thread title. So, I just wanted to say that I would also be interested in trading this Waypoint for a Seekins Havak PH2, even though it is right-handed. Thank you!

Bump to Top-

Trades Interested In-
Left-Handed Rifle- Fierce, Browning X-Bolt, Weatherby Mark V, Tikka, or Cooper
Preferred Calibers-7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, .30-06, .300 Wby Mag, .270 Wby Mag, 6.5 PRC, .300 PRC, or .308.
Right-Handed Rifles-Seekins Havak PH2, Kimber Mountain Ascent, or Bergara Premier MgLite or MgMicro Lite.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers as well!

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you!

Bump to Top-

Trades Interested In-
Left-Handed Rifle- Fierce, Browning X-Bolt, Weatherby Mark V, Tikka, or Cooper
Preferred Calibers-7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, .30-06, .300 Wby Mag, .270 Wby Mag, 6.5 PRC, .300 PRC, or .308.
Right-Handed Rifles-Seekins Havak PH2, Kimber Mountain Ascent, or Bergara Premier MgLite or MgMicro Lite.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers as well!

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you!