• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade: savage 12 22-250

psdan000

I have a like new Savage model 12 in 22-250. It's seen less than 50 rounds fired, excellent condition overall. Comes as pictured with simmons 4-12 scope. Would like to trade toward a decent scope. Let me know if you have something you'd like to trade. I would say value is around $400. Will send more pictures upon request, have plenty of feedback to share also. Thanks for looking.
IMG_1013

Just sold a 223 in the same model. They shoot lights out. GLWS

Had a few people ask me how this rifle shoots, and honestly I hadn't shot it until today. I took this rifle on trade from a friend and had planned to use the action for a 22 creedmoor build but I went with a rem/age action instead. So I took it out just so I could verify accuracy. Shot 10 rounds total, 4 were to get it back closer to target and 2-3 shot groups at 100 yards. Two types of Hornady factory ammo both shot in the 0.6's. It was cold and windy today, the simmons scope is not the best and neither was my rest. It shot pretty good but I'm sure it could do even better.
IMG_1101
IMG_1100
IMG_1099

$335 shipped, last bump before I decide to take it apart and start another project gun I don't need with the action!..still entertaining trades.