Toledo Bend Bass trip

Jimbeaux82

Hello all you bass fishermen. For the last 2 years, Toledo Bend has been ranked the #1 lake in the entire US by Bassmaster Magazine. I have been fishing the lake extensively since it was impounded in 1968, spending thousands of days on it in my life. I am considered one of the better "locals" on the lake and have won many bass tournaments on it. While there are no guarantees in fishing, I should at least be able to offer you a good and very enjoyable trip. I have excellent equipment (Ranger 521 bass boat) and will offer you a 2-5 day trip on Toledo for spring 2017 (Feb-May) for some type of quality hunt in fall 2017. My preference would be a nice black bear hunt but a good white tail or mule deer hunt may work as well. Possibly a pronghorn or a really good duck hunt. Any other offers would be considered as well.

So if you have any interest, let me know what you propose and lets get to talking!!

Jimbeaux

Hello all you bass fishermen. For the last 2 years, Toledo Bend has been ranked the #1 lake in the entire US by Bassmaster Magazine. I have been fishing the lake extensively since it was impounded in 1968, spending thousands of days on it in my life. I am considered one of the better "locals" on the lake and have won many bass tournaments on it. While there are no guarantees in fishing, I should at least be able to offer you a good and very enjoyable trip. I have excellent equipment (Ranger 521 bass boat) and will offer you a 2-5 day trip on Toledo for spring 2017 (Feb-May) for some type of quality hunt in fall 2017. My preference would be a nice black bear hunt but a good white tail or mule deer hunt may work as well. Possibly a pronghorn or a really good duck hunt. Any other offers would be considered as well.

So if you have any interest, let me know what you propose and lets get to talking!!

Jimbeaux
I use to live in Sheveport La and my friend brought me to Toledo Bend.At 1st glance I thought it was a swamp beacuse up here we dont have trees in our lakes.I caught sooo many bass it wasn't real.I learned how to run trot lines and got some nice catfish.Back then you could run yo yo's and we killed the Crappie in the spring.Toledo Bend is a great fish and the people are nice down there.

Yes sir it is one fantastic lake for so many species of fish. I can catch something 365 days a year. But alas, no one has nibbled on my offer. They do not know what they are missing.

Take care

Jimbeaux

I can offer you a black bear hunt here in Michigan. It's a draw state but I get a tag every other year putting in for the second hunt. You actually could get a tag on the first year draw but it would be a third hunt starting Sept 20/21. First hunts are Sept 10. Second hunts are Sept 15. I recommend second hunts. We hunt baits with archery gear from treestands but guns are optional as are ground blinds. Let me know if your interested. John.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.