• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Tikkamike Is Not To Be Trusted

ourway77

Bought a chronograph from the man it took very long to receive it when he finally responded to my PM's he said he had problems so he said it was in the mail well 3 weeks later I got the item he shipped it in the box that you get with the chronograph I advised him that it was very poorly packaged and that it was a heck of a way to ship something especially electronics I told him I was not satisfied as the way he described it and in the way he shipped it. After several PM's he said for me too send it back I said after I get the money order as that is what I sent too him upon receiving the money order I would ship his item back to him securely packaged Well it was one excuse after another and he finally agreed to refund my money again he said that his Pay pal was not working finally I got an pm and he said if I return it he will not accept it. I looked for the original FS post and it was gone. but I still have all the PM's from him

It seems TikkaMike is getting a lot of bad press lately.
Generous offer on Joel's part.

Last edited:
My main concern was how he shipped it, no padding etc. You know the PO are not the most gentle at handling delicate electronics. My right wrist is broken and I can not shoot and I can't check it out to see if it works He did say he would refund my money afterwards in a PM he said if I send it back he will refuse the package. I am closing this matter if it doesn't work I will just live with it maybe return it too the company and see about repairs. I am 79 and don't need this hassle and $75.00 that I paid I will just chaulk it up

Are you freaking kidding me!?? I sent you a POstal Money order and told you not to send the chronograph back because I would refuse it as a way to make up for you being upset about the way the postal service damaged the box since you seemed so bent out of shape. I also told you that it was insured and that if you wanted to file a claim we could do that too. So you get a free chronograph and you are raising a stink? I'll be posting all of our correspondence so people can see what really happened.

Popcorn_nommer_zps55b98a2b.gif

I just popped me a cold one. :D

Cheers!

morning, to editor. I post a negative posting about a FFL holder. person stole

1 weatherby and 1 Remington action and $1600. u said I could not rant

about a person on ur site. is this a double standard?? like I said money talks

and BS oh well??

I know I will catch BS about this posting, OH WELLlightbulb:cool:gun)

Tikamike sent me a POMO today for what I paid I returned the Chronograph He did say he would not accept it We'll see but returned it too him any way I consider this matter closed Sorry it had to end up this way.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts