There are enough words in THANK YOU

dariuszczyszczon

lightbulbI am a new member to this site and first off i want to thank every one for there comments good and bad. This site is totally AWSOME. I am preparring for a goat hunt in colorado (G17) in september and needed a new gun and scope. With the help of everyones comments I finally made an informed decision. Everyone on this site has so much experience it is unbelievable. This is by far the best site to get feedback on everything. I am so glad that everyone is active in speaking thier thoughts and ideas. Without all the members and their thought i would lost to a few opinions. I especially aprreciate all the posts ilke

gun)Re: 90% of the performance, half the price?

This thread made up my mind to buy a SIGHTRON SIII 6-24x50 Riflescope, Mil-Dot is on backorder from my local gunsmith Rick www.eagleandfox.net for around $700 but i can wait.

I also orderd a Savage Model 116FHSAK in a 7 rem mag from him as well brand new for around $650.00

So Again THANKS TO EVERYONE:D

Now its my turn to help answer members questions.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.