Thanks to Len

G

Just a note to say thanks to Len for bringing me on as a moderator and to everyone --- If there is anything I can help you with, just let me know. I work at the Memphis Police Dept. Firing Range and can be reached at (901) 921-7833(mobile). Good Shooting!!!

Chris,
Hope you realize that becoming a moderator entitles you to a very liberal weekly ammo allowance, free re-placement barrels for life, monthly board meetings at Len's private range and you will have to plan at least one African trip per year carrying his camera bags. Life is tough but we bear down and try to work for this task-master!

Maybe our elite little group will have a meeting at your range, do you instruct blindfolded shooting of MP-5's?
grin.gif

What....????

Turn my back for a few hours and I see Ian spending all the entire year's LRH budget!!!!!!!!!

I will be happy to break out the blindfolds and the MP5's (and a few ballistic vests), let me know when......
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ten days away and this place has been busy! Sure lots of interesting topics, never a boring minute - heck of a lot of reading!

Just spent ten days in a firearmsless environment- not good, finger twitching, eye squinting, imagining mildot reticles on strange objects, daydreaming about putting my steel gongs out on the Caribean, bearing down on some of the big floating safety boueys "wonder how many 175's it would take to sink that big red sucker out there..." Need Brent and his bowling ball cannon, we could make it interesting, lots of water flying. Water was so **** cold nobody was swimming or surfing.

Going to pull the trigger tomorrow, need a hit!!! Nobody at the resort was a hunter or shooter, what the hell is this world coming to? Froze our butts in the Caribean - but a nice break.

Ian,

Mid sixties, low seventies here in the desert last week, and again next week. I had the A/C running in the the truck most of this afternoon...... again

We just don't have all of the nice water to look at.

It's a shame you can't make it down to hunt.

Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.