• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Thank you all for taking the time posting here ...

Maybe I don't know if it can be done, but I wish there was the ability to check good or bad on sellers/buyers. It sure would be easy to perform a search real quick.

I have to say, I've never had a bad transaction with any of the guys on the couple shooting forums I read , that's buying and selling . it sure seems like a lot more scams are happening . I feel sorry for those guys .

I just wish people would learn how it works. Some people are listed on here like 6 times. Would be a lot less searching if they would put there's under the same thread.

I have to say, I've never had a bad transaction with any of the guys on the couple shooting forums I read , that's buying and selling . it sure seems like a lot more scams are happening . I feel sorry for those guys .

Same here, I have nothing but excellent transactions. We have lots of good people here and tend to follow them closely.

I just wish people would learn how it works. Some people are listed on here like 6 times. Would be a lot less searching if they would put there's under the same thread.

I'm in the same boat. I'm listed about 5 or 6 times. No big deal though. It is easier when it's all under the same thread. I get a little annoyed when guys post the item they bought instead of the person they bought it from! Lol

Example:

SELLER: bought rifle A++ transaction

:rolleyes::oops::eek:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.