• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Terminus prefit 300 WM 26” proof sendero

AkBirder300

Prefit Proof Sendero barrel for terminus Kratos from Southern Precision
Specs—-
26" 9 Twist
300 win Mag Match chamber (.180fb)
Cerakote black
Threaded 5/8 x24

Have not even shot 25 rounds through it in load development since I purchased in 2022, want to go to a shorter barrel for suppressed shooting so I will actually use this rifle.

Asking $800 or would like to trade for a 20" proof sendero 308 10 twist blank that I could have chambered by SPR.

1724189241761.jpeg

How do you like the 9 twist for the wm? I was back and forth between 9 and 10 twist but my gunsmith kept me on the 10 for factory ammo

Haven't shot enough to even break in the barrel honestly but if I could find a 20" in 9 twist I would stick with 9. I have a healthy supply of 215 Bergers that will be feeding this beast and I have a 10 twist 300 WSM for 200 grain and under

Haven't shot enough to even break in the barrel honestly but if I could find a 20" in 9 twist I would stick with 9. I have a healthy supply of 215 Bergers that will be feeding this beast and I have a 10 twist 300 WSM for 200 grain and under
I ran around Wyoming with a Christensen wm and it was the most ammo picky gun I've ever had. Sold it and have my smith putting together a defiance anti in 300 wm and I'm really hoping it's a little less picky lol. I have a lot of that federal terminal ascent 200gr