Tarptent ULTRA light tents

Litehiker

Tarptent, and American company with all products MADE IN USA, is offering three new tents made of DYNEEMA fabric. Dyneema is a mylar sheet material with a ripstop grid of Kevlar (yes) and is the strongest tent material made. Originally developed for racing sailboats sails it migrated into UL backpack tents.

So... for you guys and gals who don't blink at a $50. "Glamburger" or a $3,000. rifle scope these Dyneema tents are just what you "need". (We're talking in the $600.+ range here folks. That's definitely eye-wateringly pricey for me.)

No, these beautiful creations of Henry Shires, Tarptent owner/designer, are not for the faint of heart or light of wallet but they ARE extremely well designed when compared to other companies' Dyneema backpacking tents. My preference is for a NOTCH Lithum B/C it is similar to my Tarptent Moment DW.
(Yes, I'm a Tarptent supporter, having owned 4 of them over the years.)

I'm starting a Go-Fund-Me account to get my NOTCH Li - just in case any of you feel sorry for me and feel the need to contribute to my delinquency. This tent will go SO nice with my new 6.5 CM Browning X-Bolt Pro (fluted everything metal and beautiful carbon fiber stock - got it this November).

So rush to your computer and place your order so you are ready to hunt Marco Polo sheep in Kyrgistan at 12,000 feet. (You are going for that Marco Polo sheep, right?)

Your friend until I hit the lottery. (Then I don't know you.)
Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.