TAC Elite and Ordnance Crossbow Review

My understanding is that they are selling what they have and then will not be making more. I don't believe they have any plans for a new TAC model.

It seems they are heading in the direction of more mainstream crossbows.

TAC parts will be available for a long time.

what a shame to discontinue the Tac. It is the best xbow on the market. And yes I have many, many xbows . I wish they kept pushing the envelope with it right up to and past 500 fps. long live the Tac15i

what a shame to discontinue the Tac. It is the best xbow on the market. And yes I have many, many xbows . I wish they kept pushing the envelope with it right up to and past 500 fps. long live the Tac15i

I agree , I have the TAC elite and I love it. I think sales are probably lower because people are buying lighter shorter bows, personally I love the build quality and accuracy of the tacs.....I can shoot accurately to 225 yds. Which isn't hard with these, a solid rest, and a HHA optimizer are all you need....and the sixteen power scope and 2 stage Geissele do not hurt either, lol

wow 225 yrds that is good shooting what set up are you using in the way of rest and arrows...Do tell .
I am using Aerorest and aerobolt II

wow 225 yrds that is good shooting what set up are you using in the way of rest and arrows...Do tell .
I am using Aerorest and aerobolt II

Just the factory whisker biscuit, I've experimented with the Black Eagle Executioners and they have a flatter trajectory but being a lighter arrow they run out of steam pretty quick after 150yds, the heavier factory arrows have a bit more arc but they keep a pretty constant and "predictable" drop instead of just "falling off" seemingly all at once after the 150 mark.. Search Chyhunting on youtube. My boy and I set out to shoot some distance a while back, we did a video at 150, which I realized the next weekend we were at the 175 mark... I said I'd post another video when I get to 250..with some real cameras....but as usual life gets in the way and we just haven't gotten back out there. On the video I'm shooting an 8" balloon with cornstarch in it for the smoke...

How does/did PSE crossbows compare to 10 point crossbows....????
How does the new line compare to 10 point c.bows....????