TAC 15 service

ottw

Is service important to you? Weather you have a warranty problem or you just dropped it and it broke, having an exotic product like the PSE TAC 15 can spell disaster if you need it fixed fast. Well I found out just the opposite at the Long Range Hunting store.
On Sunday I had the set screw come lose on the cranking gear on my TAC 15 releasing the firing block into the stops completely destroying it, making the bow completely useless! Monday morning I called the guys at Long Range Hunting and I had my bow back in my hands working perfectly by 1:00 Wednesday. Now try that with just about any other product!
Not only do they have great products but great service, you can't get that just anywhere. If you are thinking about a product they offer, just remember the service makes all the difference.

I totally agree with ottw about the great service they provide. I was hunting late in the evening, and when I was un-cocking my TAC-15 to get off the stand, I heard a cracking noise, I found a crack on one of the limbs.
On Monday I called the Long Range Hunting store and left a message. I followed up with an e-mail. Andy called me right back and replied to my e-mail. We made arrangement to ship just the bow section to the store for repairs. One day turn around on the repairs is outstanding. I got my TAC-15 fixed and I am back in the wood.
Thanks to Len, Andy and his crew for the great customer service.
Sincerely
Mac

Thanks so much guys!

I guess because we are hunters ourselves we just can't stand the thought of a hunter who must miss important days in the woods because of slow service.

Is service important to you? Weather you have a warranty problem or you just dropped it and it broke, having an exotic product like the PSE TAC 15 can spell disaster if you need it fixed fast. Well I found out just the opposite at the Long Range Hunting store.
On Sunday I had the set screw come lose on the cranking gear on my TAC 15 releasing the firing block into the stops completely destroying it, making the bow completely useless! Monday morning I called the guys at Long Range Hunting and I had my bow back in my hands working perfectly by 1:00 Wednesday. Now try that with just about any other product!
Not only do they have great products but great service, you can't get that just anywhere. If you are thinking about a product they offer, just remember the service makes all the difference.

I wish I had the same service!! I've been waiting on parts for mine for over 3 weeks now!!
If anyone knows any trick to get PSE to send parts please let me know.
If I had a gun which costs much less than this most of the time I would be fixed in a week at the longest.

This is a tough time to get parts from PSE since it is their annual new product production time.

Which parts do you need? Maybe we can help out.

The left shoulder bolt broke in the gear.

I'm waiting on new shoulder bolts and new draw gear.

I just called them and they have yet to even ship the parts...that THEY don't have.

Thanks for asking but enslaved by poor customer service.

Just frustrated I paid for their most expensive product and I call and I'm treated as if they said-
"sorry sucker you paid for what you have in your hand not what we'll do to stand behind it".

And the way I read these forums on this bow- this problem is probably going to happen again!!!!

Steve,

We try to keep multiples of every part in stock so we can keep our TAC 15 customers up and running.

Email me your shipping address and we'll get the parts out to you today. When you get them, if you need any technical support to install, feel free to give me a call.

I'll talk to PSE and have them replenish my parts rather than sending to you.

Andy
[email protected]
920-376-2010

And the part that makes me want to go postal?!!!

I have until the end of the month to kill this deer on my game camera and I have no bow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• PICT0017.jpg
    PICT0017.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 150
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 157
Steve,

We try to keep multiples of every part in stock so we can keep our TAC 15 customers up and running.

Email me your shipping address and we'll get the parts out to you today. When you get them, if you need any technical support to install, feel free to give me a call.

I'll talk to PSE and have them replenish my parts rather than sending to you.

Andy
[email protected]
920-376-2010

Thanks Andy, I have sent you an email.

WOW!! That is awesome. LRH's crew are on top of the game. I'm waiting on my Tac Elite that I had a local dealer here in Virginia order for me. After constantly seeing how helpful and supportive the LRH guys are, I really wish I would have spent my money with them. In the future I sure will. I like to support those that give support and I just cant get over ALL the posts I read that show how these guys go "above and beyond" to help out other people in our sport. I wish we could see more of that , not just here ,but in our daily lives. It a great thing to see!!!

I know this is an old thread, but my TAC-15 is ready for a rebuild. Is there a rough price for new strings, cables, d-loop, etc? Mine needs all of that plus the ratchet mechanism is getting jammed up, making it harder and harder to cock and uncock the bow. The last few years this bow has harvested numerous Ohio Whitetails, and the accuracy with the Quad rest is outstanding, she's just a little tired and in need of some TLC.

great stuff good to hear there is still back up for the best xbow ever made, only wish they took it to the next level into the 450fps with a 500gr arrow.

I have a the tac15i decked out with a drop away, trigger,ect. After a hunt last year I had a bad release which damaged trigger sled. Jump the cables off the cams and broke the cams...are there parts avaliable or would the upgraded ordnance fit in the 15i lower half.. thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.