• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STC

One on Rokslide to check out:

Thanks. I seen that on there also. OP only has made 2 posts and has zero feedback so I'm not comfortable with that one

Thanks. I seen that on there also. OP only has made 2 posts and has zero feedback so I'm not comfortable with that one
I certainly understand that perspective, but I have wondered how to safely purchase from those with small post and feedback numbers (including myself) on Rokslide and LRH. What is the best approach, in your opinion, from a buyer's perspective? Payment with Paypal G&S? Other methods? Seems like the 3% G&S fee might be worth it on big-ticket items.

I ask these questions because I might also be the seller one day. Thoughts?

I certainly understand that perspective, but I have wondered how to safely purchase from those with small post and feedback numbers (including myself) on Rokslide and LRH. What is the best approach, in your opinion, from a buyer's perspective? Payment with Paypal G&S? Other methods? Seems like the 3% G&S fee might be worth it on big-ticket items.

I ask these questions because I might also be the seller one day. Thoughts?
If it was a $100-$200 dollar item I would probably just roll the dice if I really wanted it. When is high dollar items like this, for me personally 2K is a lot of money so I just don't want to mess with it. I would do PayPal goods and services anyway as it is. But if something did go wrong, I don't know how much faith I have in PayPal reimbursing me my money if you don't have a lot of feedback or any feedback hopefully, you know other people on the forum personally that can vouch for you, so that might be the way to go. I priced a new. Swarovski stc and it's $2315. of course I would have to pay tax on top of that which is a bummer but at least I would know that I was getting my Spotter

If it was a $100-$200 dollar item I would probably just roll the dice if I really wanted it. When is high dollar items like this, for me personally 2K is a lot of money so I just don't want to mess with it. I would do PayPal goods and services anyway as it is. But if something did go wrong, I don't know how much faith I have in PayPal reimbursing me my money if you don't have a lot of feedback or any feedback hopefully, you know other people on the forum personally that can vouch for you, so that might be the way to go. I priced a new. Swarovski stc and it's $2315. of course I would have to pay tax on top of that which is a bummer but at least I would know that I was getting my Spotter
if they arnt ok with G&s its a non starter!

Recent Posts