• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 95mm ATX/STX Objective Module and New Leupold RX-5000 Rangefinder

mackgee

First up is a Swarovski 95mm ATX/STX Objective module (Objective only), in super mint condition, only used at the range. Has all the normal stuff they come with, $1500 shipped to your door.
IMG_0494.jpeg
Next is the new Leupold RX-5000 TBR digital rangefinder. It is the newest one they came out with that connects to your phone and gives you GPS information. This is sealed in the box, $500 shipped to your door. Save $200 from buying it new elsewhere.
IMG_0495.jpeg

I can take PayPal, Venmo, or money order. Thanks for looking!

Mac

Last edited:
Trades considered…Anything Wilson Combat, Swaro or Leica 32mm rangefinding binos, 32mm NL Pure’s or EL’s from Swaro, Schmidt Bender PMII, exos, or Polar scopes, Proof Elevation Rifles, 32” sporting shotguns, Really Right Stuff tripods and heads. Can’t hurt to ask! I can have money on end if something you have that I want, out-values what I have to trade.

Mac