• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range not with TA

jensenj71

Selling older model of Swarovski 10x42 EL Range binos. Nothing wrong with them. Upgraded to newer EL Range model for archery hunting with the range button setup for right hand. Reduced $1900. Trades? NXS/NX8/ATACR or lightweight 6.5 caliber rifle.

Last edited:
Picture

Attachments

• 63276.jpeg
    63276.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
Can't believe this hasn't sold. I did the same thing as OP. Sold my old pair in 1 day for 2000$

Thanks, I have thought about, and the button on the left is holding me back I do more bow hunting than gun.

Yep, the newer model is the way to go for bow hunting if you are right handed. I always carried a range finder in addition to the EL Range binos when archery hunting. Probably unnecessary, but I felt better knowing I could range something with my right hand while holding the bow with an arrow knocked in my left hand.

A little bit better all of the way around for 2X the cost. Standard procedure with optics. I don't regret getting the newer model. It is nice to be able to dial a 400yd shot without breaking out the phone.

Just getting into the bino,s with ranging. Do these have the ability to put in a profile of your ballistics?