• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swaro NL 12x42 and Leica Geovid Pro 10x42mm

mackgee

NEED that new 14x52 from Swaro so making some room for it. I have a like new pair of Swaro NL Pure 12x42mm with the outdoorsman’s stud installed on them. No marks on it, no marks on the glass at all, with the box and all the things that Swaro’s come with. $2600 shipped to your door. Next is a like new pair of Leica Geovid Pro 10x42mm that have been my backup’s behind my Swaro EL Ranges. They have never been used outside, just had the battery in them to make sure they turned on, which they did of course…have the box and everything they usually come with as well,. Other than that, they are in new condition. $2300 shipped to your door for those. Can do PayPal FF or Venmo or Money Order…Thanks for looking!

Mac

IMG_0491.jpegIMG_0492.jpegIMG_0493.jpeg

Last edited:
Trades considered…Anything Wilson Combat, Swaro or Leica 32mm rangefinding binos, 32mm NL Pure’s or EL’s from Swaro, Schmidt Bender PMII, exos, or Polar scopes, Proof Elevation Rifles, 32” sporting shotguns, Really Right Stuff tripods and heads. Can’t hurt to ask! I can have money on my end if something you have that I want out-values these.

Mac