Supertrickler

gyantgunz

I've had the Supertrickler for a few days now and I'm impressed. Right now I'm doing n133 223 load. 50 in a row without a miss. I get a few in 6 seconds some at 12 probably averaging 8 seconds per charge.

Attachments

• FD93A66D-32DC-4F5E-A00A-88C650C2AFB3.jpeg
    FD93A66D-32DC-4F5E-A00A-88C650C2AFB3.jpeg
    948.9 KB · Views: 74
I have a couple of them and I am getting about the same results. You guys have probably seen the video by F-Class John where he showed all the 3D printed accessories I sent him to review. There are quite few pieces and they seem to be very popular as evidenced by the 50+ orders I have received so far, the 3D printer is running 24/7. If anyone needs any of those funnels, or wind screen for loading outdoors, please feel free to contact me. I am not trying or wanting this to come off as any kind of sales pitch, I promise you that. Last thing I would want to do is **** anyone off, so thank you for not jumping my ***. I will post a photo of those items, just to show you what they are and that they are available to those who can us those. Speedy will be doing a video on the kit I have as well. Thanks guys...
1671798181139.png

I have a couple of them and I am getting about the same results. You guys have probably seen the video by F-Class John where he showed all the 3D printed accessories I sent him to review. There are quite few pieces and they seem to be very popular as evidenced by the 50+ orders I have received so far, the 3D printer is running 24/7. If anyone needs any of those funnels, or wind screen for loading outdoors, please feel free to contact me. I am not trying or wanting this to come off as any kind of sales pitch, I promise you that. Last thing I would want to do is **** anyone off, so thank you for not jumping my ***. I will post a photo of those items, just to show you what they are and that they are available to those who can us those. Speedy will be doing a video on the kit I have as well. Thanks guys...View attachment 421200
Just so everyone knows where would they go to get these some of the stuff definitely helpful!

Just so everyone knows where would they go to get these some of the stuff definitely helpful!
F-Class John posted my email on his video, but beings you asked I will share it here, please email me at [email protected] and I can provide the pics of the other items I did not show above, and the pricing. There is a wind shield for those loading outdoors or in drafty locations, and a funnel that screws on the VV jugs, and working on the same for Hodgdon and Alliant jugs. Just email me and I will get everyone squared away.
Thank you, Lorne Harvey

Recent Posts