Student review

Barbourcreek

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Student review

Good morning Mark and James,

I had very high expectations before coming to the Barbour Creek Shooting Academy, but after completing Level 1 & 2 this past week, you exceeded all expectations. I have been hunting and shooting for nearly 50 years, but never felt comfortable taking a shot further than 350 yards. Now, that distance is truly a chip shot after consistently hitting targets at over 1500 yards on the Level 2 range. The methods you teach resonate with the most experienced of hunters and shooters as well as the novice who may have just taken up the sport. The instruction by James was second to none. James' attention to detail was amazing and because of the small class size, he was able to give each student the individual attention we needed to learn how to read wind accurately. The hospitality of every member of the staff, the great food, comfortable lodging, updated firearms, ballistic rangefinders and equipment, together with state of the art ranges and a climate controlled shoot house at Barbour Creek made this week an experience I will not soon forget. I leave Barbour Creek a much better shooter and hunter than before my arrival.

Thank you for giving me the confidence to take ethical shots at distances far beyond what I ever thought possible. I cannot thank you and the professionals at Barbour Creek enough for making my experience a once in a lifetime.

George M.
Albany, NY