• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***SOLD Red Hawk rifles 7SAUM Alaskan TI clone***

FURMAN

Red Hawk rifles 7SAUM Alaskan TI clone about 4 years old. Has 24" barrel. Action is stainless. It weighs 7lbs on my scale with no scope. The barrel diameter is .660 at the muzzle. Comes with dies and 100 pieces of brass of which 84 are loaded with 60 grains H4831sc and Berger 168s, 40 unloaded Berger 168 hunting VLD, Calvin Elite trigger, PTG firing pin and shroud, and Talley medium rings. Shoots less than .5 moa out to 700yds which is as far as I have shot it. Less than 200 rounds through it. Except for the few rounds it took for load developement all rounds have been fired off a backpack for a front rest and a sand bag in the rear. $1300 shipped in hard case. Will include Vortex HS-T Moa 4-16x44 for another $500.00(has only been on the rifle for about 20 shots).

Re: Red Hawk rifles 7SAUM Alaskan TI clone

Red Hawk rifles 7SAUM Alaskan TI clone about 4 years old. Has 24" barrel. Action is stainless. It weighs 7lbs on my scale with no scope. The barrel diameter is .660 at the muzzle. Comes with dies and 100 pieces of brass of which 84 are loaded with 60 grains H4831sc and Berger 168s, 40 unloaded Berger 168 hunting VLD, Calvin Elite trigger, PTG firing pin and shroud, and Talley medium rings. Shoots less than .5 moa out to 700yds which is as far as I have shot it. Less than 200 rounds through it. Except for the few rounds it took for load developement all rounds have been fired off a backpack for a front rest and a sand bag in the rear. $1300 shipped in hard case. Will include Vortex HS-T Moa 4-16x44 for another $500.00(has only been on the rifle for about 20 shots).

is it a titanium action or just a Remington 700?? whats it weigh?

Original post updated.

Beautiful rifle! Good luck with sale. Wishing it was left handed!

Don P

What is the MFG of the barrel?
Was the action blueprinted etc?
What velocities were you getting with the loads you have?
Any pictures of the groups brother?

This is a factory Remington SPS that has been cryogenically treated and fluted. I would have to call to find out if it was trued but I highly doubt it for the price after you factor in all the other stuff. These loads are getting 2800fps validated with drops. I have not done any load development. I called Berger when I got the rifle and asked for suggested loads. They gave me the load I am using as a starter. I shot so well I just used it. The 1.089 group is 200 yds. All others are noted or 100yds. I forgot to mention before the cold bore shot is always in the group.

Rifle is SPF. As soon as I receive funds I will move the Scope to the optics thread. Thanks.