• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD: Cabelas Outfitter sleeping bag

veezer

Lightly used, in like new condition Cabelas Outfitter -30 degree rectangle bag. 34x82 regular size, 8 lbs, 3 oz. Stuff sack included and original box. Stored properly so the loft is still like new.

$125 shipped SOLD

IMG_2137.jpg
IMG_2138.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the bag. Cabelas says they're discontinued so I can't find any information on it. It looks like the same one I have. Which I like. I am looking for one for the wife. We keep them in our trailer in case the heater quits. What was the original price? How old is it? I don't remember what I paid. Mine is 10-15 yo.

I've had it probably 6-8 years or so. I would bet it was around $200 when I bought it, but I dont know for sure.

I received the bag Monday, 12/10. It is a stocking stuffer for my wife. It will live under the bed in the 5th wheel with mine. We camp between 6,000 and 10,000 ft elevation so it can get cold at night. These bags give us the option to turn the noisy furnace off. Thanks for the prompt shipping and nice packaging. Here is a picture of a campsite in the Utah Monte La Sal mountains. Merry Christmas from Tom and Debra Branson.
DSC_2130.JPG

Thanks for taking it off my hands and hope it works out good for you all. Looks like an awesome place to camp! I'm jealous!