Silencerco bog!

Started June 5 and runs till July 10th . My dealer hadn't heard about it also . I was looking at specs and decibel ratings for the harvester Evo that I got for my 280ai build and stumbled across it online. When I asked my dealer he said they don't tell them anything about the bogo sales . I was surprised it didn't have any prompt on the kiosk .

Well. That sucks. I just bought an omega 300 May 23rd. 😐 I wonder when this started. My dealer mentioned nothing about it
Look on the website, if it is the same as they have done in the past you may be able to get the bogo, just have to pay for another stamp just ask

In late 2021, they had a similar promo. I bought an Omega 300 then selected the 45 Octane as my freebie. I ordered all in December of 2021 and received my Octane 45 finally approved in May of 2023.

They ran out of the freebies quickly, then my Octane arrived at my dealer in July of 2022, and ATF cashed my check in late August. It was almost 8 months from the time I placed the order for the freebie until my dealer received it.

My first 2 cans, the ATF cashed the check within 3 weeks of submitting. It still took 13 months after to get the stamp. My dealer builds and sells them. They were sitting in his safe until the stamp came through. The wait had nothing to do with his part, it was all government processing.

Recent Posts