Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25x52 Riflescope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
ADMIN submitted a new Article:

Sig Sauer Whiskey5 5-25x52 Riflescope Review

Sig Sauer Whiskey 5 5-25x52 Review
By Jose Gardner

In the shooting world, Sig Sauer is a name that is synonymous with quality in the minds of many. However, seeing the name "Sig" on the side of an optic is a relatively new development. I've been quite pleased with my Sig Kilo 2000 rangefinder and have wanted to get my hands on one of the Sig scopes for quite a while. I used to tell people that I am an avid hunter who likes to shoot long range more than a long...

Read more about this article here...

Great review, I have been waiting for a review on this scope for a while. It seemed like an ideal scope for me. I did have a few questions. How long did you use the scope for? How much actual dialing did you do? Did you do a box test? Thank you agin for the review

Great review, I have been waiting for a review on this scope for a while. It seemed like an ideal scope for me. I did have a few questions. How long did you use the scope for? How much actual dialing did you do? Did you do a box test? Thank you agin for the review
Hey there Boman! the scope was mounted on for about 3 1/2 months and had north of 400 rds put through the gun in that time. I never did a box test. but I did shoot two competitions with it that involved a lot of dialing, along with a range day where I was shooting 350-1400yds. Dope always seemed to be right on. I believe it tracks true.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.