Sig 10 k gen 2 is now out

I am getting one version or the other. Sig Gen2 or Vector X. Just need James to give a run down of it first for Vector X.
But Sig is leading at the moment

Hands down best glass/Rf combo are the new Leica Geovid Pro w/Ab 10x42. I simply wont compromise on glass quality, edge to edge crispness, and extreme low light capability when sitting behind them for hours on a tripod... I would like to try out the new Vector X side by side for glass quality comparison .. nothing has passed the Leica so far for me.

Sorry for the let down fellas, but I decided to just go with the Revic's again. No need to fix what isn't broke. Their app has always been legit for me and I liked their binos when I had them.
With the nl 14s you'll be set. Trying to figure out the combo I want to do as well. Might have to go the same route.

Hands down best glass/Rf combo are the new Leica Geovid Pro w/Ab 10x42. I simply wont compromise on glass quality, edge to edge crispness, and extreme low light capability when sitting behind them for hours on a tripod... I would like to try out the new Vector X side by side for glass quality comparison .. nothing has passed the Leica so far for me.
Yeah, I agree if you're using an RF bino full time. But I'm pairing with the NL 14's.

The Revics alone are not good enough for a full time glassing bino IMO.

With the nl 14s you'll be set. Trying to figure out the combo I want to do as well. Might have to go the same route.
Yeah I feel pretty good about it. Looking forward to testing the combo this season!

I just downloaded the app to check it out. You can input whatever you want in the BC area. I think he was referring to the actual "truing" function as only allowing that specific function to true the muzzle velocity. But I'm certain you can go in the app, adjust the BC and then re-upload the profile.

After deep diving, I'm still not 100% sold on them at this point quite yet.
Yes, you can hand put in ballistic coefficient. You just can't tru the BCS so I use my app Eagle Ballistics to tru BC and then I transfer that over to this app and it works. It would be nice to have it included in the app so I didn't have to use two sources.

I am concerned with the Sig Kilo 10K-ABS HD Gen II's performance in the rain. The old model was only rated IPX-4. I continue to hunt even when the weather gets nasty and I would not want any optics that aren't totally waterproof. The new Gen II's don't even have a listed IPX rating that I can find. I asked Sig on the products webpage Q & A what level of waterproofing the new Gen II have a week ago and they have not answered. If anyone knows what level of waterproofing the Gen II's have, it would be great to know.

Just a heads up the remote waypoint on the 10K gen 2 now works with ONX maps, Apple Maps and Google maps. Not sure how good but its a option now.

Attachments

• IMG_3933.png
    IMG_3933.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 6