• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Shot Show Special Long Range Hunter

RustyRick

What would you do?
I have a 7mm Rem Mag in a X-Bolt special for the shot Show of 2014. It's the Long Range Hunter Carbon Fiber with 26" fluted SS barrel. Never been fired. Still in box.

I won't be keeping this one, I'm too old, my running gear is wearing out, and mom and I don't eat much any more. But oh it's a beautiful gun. So I have 2 options.

1) sell it as is virgin, or

2) mount my PST 6x25x50 ERB2C (which is also 4 sale) and work up the best loads while breaking it in. And sell the package with load recipes.

What would bring the best buck out of my boxed inventory?

As far as the rifle goes pre-owned and used are the same to me. So it wouldn't matter to me either way if I was looking at it. Second, what if it sucks! Waste of time and components for me.

Scope is used, a little more use would not affect my assessment of its value.

I'd sell separately to widen my market, and include rifle buyers with scopes they like and folks that just need a scope.

Do you have a price on the rifle? I have the exact gun in 270 wsm with the exact scope on it. It shoots factory 130 gr silver ballistic tips into one hole at 100 yards all day. And they're runnin 3400 fps. I've shot three deer with it this season and the longest so far was 475 yards. I love mine personally.

Do you have a price on the rifle? I have the exact gun in 270 wsm with the exact scope on it. It shoots factory 130 gr silver ballistic tips into one hole at 100 yards all day. And they're runnin 3400 fps. I've shot three deer with it this season and the longest so far was 475 yards. I love mine personally.

Can u send pics of the gun too. [email protected]. With price,,thnx

What would you do?
I have a 7mm Rem Mag in a X-Bolt special for the shot Show of 2014. It's the Long Range Hunter Carbon Fiber with 26" fluted SS barrel. Never been fired. Still in box.

I won't be keeping this one, I'm too old, my running gear is wearing out, and mom and I don't eat much any more. But oh it's a beautiful gun. So I have 2 options.

1) sell it as is virgin, or

2) mount my PST 6x25x50 ERB2C (which is also 4 sale) and work up the best loads while breaking it in. And sell the package with load recipes.

What would bring the best buck out of my boxed inventory?
The book value on a gun drops dramatically as soon as the first round is fired.

Keep it as is if you want it to maintain it's value.