• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy Short Action with standard .308 bolt face. Impact, Stiller, Defiance or other high quality for 6mm Creedmoor build

Checkout Pacific Tool & Gauge and see if they have a Remington in stock if you don't mind having one. Call them first to see if they have it in stock.

Won't get much better than this at this price point. I have 3 of these. They also sell the Atlas Tactical that I also run and which is a little heavier but come with a rail of your choice. No tax from them either. Fantastic actions.

I've got a Stiller tac 30, aw cut. Has 223 bolt and 308 bolt. 223 barrel on it now. New krg bravo chassis. Triggertech special. Arken epl 4, vortex rings. Pm if interested.

I am looking for a high quality short action with a standard bolt face for a 6mm Creedmoor build. Prefer a Rem clone type.
I have two different 6 creedmoors built on defiance actions that I was going to sell. One is a #3 brux fluted barrel and other is a proof prefit carbon both are 24" barrels. I would do barreled actions or complete rifles. Pm me if interested.