• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Several Custom Rifles

Trappernewt

Hey Folks. I'll spare the details for my own dignity but I've had a recent life changing health event and need to provide for my family and medical costs instead of hoard firearms . I am gonna list several custom rifles in this thread in the following calibers later this evening. Thanks for looking.

300 Norma Improved

28 Nosler
6.5 PRC
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/300-norma-improved-w-zeiss-lr3.368426/

Last edited:
Hey Folks. I'll spare the details for my own dignity but I've had a recent life changing health event and need to provide for my family and medical costs instead of hoard firearms . I am gonna list several custom rifles in this thread in the following calibers later this evening. Thanks for looking.

300 Norma Improved
28 Nosler
6.5 PRC
Prayer offered for you and yours. 🙏🏻✝️💪🏼

Thank you all for the well wishes. Not a super serious situation as of yet but has put a strain on the family finances.

28 Nosler Info
Built by Steve Pratt of Elk Meadow Performance. I have almost a hundred custom loaded rounds with the 195s if you want them that shoot crazy accurate. Build specs are

1. Defiance Deviant Long Action.
2. Manners carbon fiber stock. Custom stock work and cerakote. Meticulously pillar bedded. 2 flush cups left side.
3. Hawkins Bdl style bottom metal with Wyatt's box.
4. Proof carbon Sendero profile 1-8.4 twist with Steve's blended titanium brake. Very little recoil.
5. Jewell trigger set at a little less than a pound
Asking $4000 OBO

1729263707346.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    509.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Price? I pray all ends well for you and your family.
About 4 years ago I almost bought the ranch myself. In the end, I recovered and insurance covered everything. However, before that, I had sold all my custom rifles for expenses that never materialized. Take care and good luck. Prayers can be very powerful.

Recent Posts