• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Selling factory ammo on the board?

mattri

Tried a search sorry, sure this has been covered somewhere I missed.

If I had some boxes of factory ammo that I wanted to sell could I list it on this board, and if so where?

Don't know the protocol on this, not looking to ruffle any feathers or cross any lines. If this isn't allowed please say so, if it is what/how is it done?

Thanks, Matt.

Yes you can list them on this board. Just keep in mind with selling factory or any ammo with the primers being still in it cost more to ship due to the hazmat fee. Just list what you have with prices most ppl post pictures of the ammo. Good luck with your sales Matt.

Scott

Yes you can sell it here. No it is not a hazmat item, it would be a ORM-D item, and it can ship thru Fedex and or UPS. I don't believe the USPS wants anything to do with it, but I never tried the USPS.
If/when you ship it, identify it to your carrier of choice, and here in Vegas they make you take it to the main terminal versus any of the branch authorized shipping centers.
Also, unlike Hazmat, there is not the $25ish fee for hazmat such as when powder and primers ship.
Good luck!

Yes you can list them on this board. Just keep in mind with selling factory or any ammo with the primers being still in it cost more to ship due to the hazmat fee. Good luck with your sales Matt.

Scott

Yes you can sell it here. No it is not a hazmat item, it would be a ORM-D item, and it can ship thru Fedex and or UPS. I don't believe the USPS wants anything to do with it, but I never tried the USPS.
If/when you ship it, identify it to your carrier of choice, and here in Vegas they make you take it to the main terminal versus any of the branch authorized shipping centers.
Also, unlike Hazmat, there is not the $25ish fee for hazmat such as when powder and primers ship.
Good luck!
This is correct, there is no hazmat fee and the usps definitely will not ship.