• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Seekins 6.5 Grendel with Ammo & Reloading

5Rsniper

I have for sale a custom 6.5 Grendel rifle, with ammo and reloading accessories. Found out I'm having a baby the same time I'm building a house and need cash so some toys are going to have to go. Barrel has approx 350rds fired through it, 250rds from previous owner and I fired 92 rounds through it, mainly from 300yds to 700yds and was making good hits. Everything is in good to excellent condition and the only thing showing any scuffing is where I had rested the rail against a board. You will not be disappointed in this setup. Does not come with optic or bipod. Price is $1,950 shipped to your FFL. I accept PayPal gift, regular PayPal +4%, or postal money order. Let me know if you have questions. It will be listed on multiple sites so the first to post "I will take it" gets it.

The breakdown of the rifle:

Seekins billet lower receiver with ambidextrous bolt release
Seekins upper receiver
Seekins SP3R 15" Rail
Jard adjustable 1.5 lb trigger (closet thing to a blot gun trigger on an AR in my opinion)
KNS anti rotation trigger pins
Seekins mag release button
Oversized safety selector switch
Magpul pistole grip
Magpul MOE Rifle stock
Nickel boron bolt carrier with WTD bolt
Standard charging handle
Liberty Barrel by Satern - 18" Stainless Steel Fluted
Adjustable gas block
Valtor 6.5 flash hider

Accessories breakdown:

2 - 30rd 6.5 Grendel Mgs
3 - 10rd 6.5 Grendel Mags
108rds of Hornady Match 123gr (Factory Loaded Ammo)
23rds hand loads Lapua brass and 123gr SMK (Loaded Ammo)
Approx 247 pieces of Hornady 1x or 2x fired brass
Approx 75 pieces of Lapua 1x or 2x fired brass
RCBS reloading dies
Lee 6.5 Grendel case trimmer rod

29gh40j.jpg

syw8ia.jpg

15s367c.jpg

352nlfl.jpg

nb3ksy.jpg

If someone wants rifle sans reloading components, Keep me in mind. Possibly would take ammo too.