SCHOOLS- no longer soft targets

Michigan passed a new law outlawing ALL GUNS on schools campuses. Do these people really believe this is going to keep their kids safe?

Can't fix liberal stupidity!

We laugh all the time when talking out scenarios where a criminal encounters an area with the 30-06 sign outside..."oh ****...look at that sign...I cant take my gun inside...I guess I better go put it in the car, then I can rob this bank!"

Share this info with your friends and coworkers the next time some flaming anti-gun activist (or CNN reporter) starts talking about the "hundreds of school shootings every year":

The School Shootings That Weren't
August 27, 20189:26 PM ET

This spring the U.S. Education Department reported that in the 2015-2016 school year, "nearly 240 schools ... reported at least 1 incident involving a school-related shooting." ......Child Trends, a nonpartisan nonprofit research organization, assisted NPR in analyzing data from the government's Civil Rights Data Collection.

We were able to confirm just 11 reported incidents, either directly with schools or through media reports.

full article, worth reading:
https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent

Is there not one honest or truthful person( Department) in Washington. I know better. Sorry I ask. Florida has passed a law that an armed officer has to be at every school.

CNN reported that a school district is handing out hammers and blocks of wood to it's teachers. Come on. Really. Now we can not afford locks for class room doors.

The solution is for the talking heads to keep telling people school shootings are the "new normal" problem solved!

They pretty well buried the story of the camp training school shooters in New Mexico. Cut the guy loose because the feds didn't file charges in a timely manner.

CNN reported that a school district is handing out hammers and blocks of wood to it's teachers. Come on. Really. Now we can not afford locks for class room doors.
Oh good! I see they're finally going to reinstate shop class and teach them how the real world works, instead of video games and iPads......

Oh wait... They're just being stupid liberals. My bad.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts