• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Schmidt & Bender PMII 12-50x56

wasskeet

I have for sale a Schmidt & Bender PM II 12-50x56 1/8 MOA FFP scope with P4F reticle. It does not have illumination. It is in very good to excellent condition with aftermarket caps. The box is a bit rough, but included and matches serial number. Priced at $ 2,500.00 shipped and insured. Payment via postal MO or personal check (with applicable wait). *Rings not included.

Feel free to make offer or would consider trade on ATACR 7-35 MIL-C

Attachments

• IMG_8785.jpeg
    IMG_8785.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8784.jpeg
    IMG_8784.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8779.jpeg
    IMG_8779.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8780.jpeg
    IMG_8780.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8781.jpeg
    IMG_8781.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8778.jpeg
    IMG_8778.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Just curious - what is it like using a 50 power scope? Can you hold it steady on target at that or require a vice or something ? How clear is it at 50 ? I ps their any degradation at all? I know it’s Schmidt but that’s incredible . I don’t have a use I can think of but immediately maybe I’ll have a use . This seems like an incredible deal

Just curious - what is it like using a 50 power scope? Can you hold it steady on target at that or require a vice or something ? How clear is it at 50 ? I ps their any degradation at all? I know it’s Schmidt but that’s incredible . I don’t have a use I can think of but immediately maybe I’ll have a use . This seems like an incredible deal
It is what you would expect from a Schmidt Bender, well built and very clear. For most folks, it's main use would be competition from a bench at high power, but you can always turn it down. At 50 power it is useable, however conditions are going to play a large part in how well. Hot and humid is certainly going to degrade the image. But if you're the type that uses mirage to gauge wind - you're going to see it well. At 1000 yd. BR I typically turn down to 30-35 to get sighted in (larger field of view) then turn back up when firing on the target. Main reason for selling is I prefer a dot. If I don't get a buyer, I may contact S&B to see what a reticle change would cost as optically, it is very good.

Last edited:
This was taken with maybe an iPhone, 12+ years ago so take that into account.

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpeg
    IMG_1546.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that . I guess that makes sense why it’s FFP so you can use it at any distance. I’m not good enough to read mirages yet and all that but it’s incredible you can do that with the scope . Best of luck with sale. That is awesome and thanks again I always wanted to ask someone when I see these go up which is rare